Relatively new in the market, composite windows offer unique features, durability and higher sustainability than standard windows. Some composite windows also earn green sealed certification.
- Twice as strong as vinyl
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills
- Low-maintenance composite windows are a blend of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Unique fabrication process provides a clean, smooth look with virtually seamless corners and two-sided color, they match both the white matte interior window and your exterior color choice.
- Composite frame resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode.